Saturday, June 29, 2013

February Flu but the Work Goes On

Eric had some problems with his lungs adjusting when he first arrived on Guam. After he adjusted, he has been blessed with good health. But in early February he had a bout with the flu.

 "I am just kinda having a hard week. I was super sick on Tuesday. I didn't even leave the house. But get this. On Wednesday we made up for it. We went on splits for like 6 hours and between Elder Luong and I we collectively taught 13 lessons in that one day. I was crazy busy. The Chuukese is going good. But it is a difficult language. I am trying my best though. There is a potential of nine baptisms this month. I don't know why, but all of a sudden we have just been tearing it up here. Well, I do know why...THE LORD. Niwin ren asamonu (return with honor). Love you, Elder Hadder"

0 comments: