Monday, February 17, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013



Thanksgiving on Guam was a wonderful time for the Missionaries to gather at the Mission home for a wonderful meal. I do not know who made the watermelon carving above for the dinner, but it is a work of art!

We asked Eric was he was thankful for and this was his answer: "I am thankful for my parent's openness and willingness to listen to the Missionaries. I am also thankful that I have been able to learn about this at an early age. I am thankful for awesome parents that are both fun, but responsible. I am thankful for my life as an American. This is just luck, and I am very thankful for the fortune in that. I am thankful that I have such good friends and Elders Allen and Dargie are the best things in my life besides my actual blood family. They provide a level of comfort and support that I am very grateful for."



0 comments: